Diffuse/Specular Reflectance Accessory
It is a versatile diffuse reflectance and specular reflectance accessory. Diffuse reflection mode is used for transparent and powder sample analysis. Specular reflection mode is for measuring smooth reflective surface and coating surface.
- High light throughput
- Easy operation, no internal adjustment needed
- Optical aberration compensation
- Small light spot, able to measure micro samples
- Variable angle of incidence
- Fast change of powder cup
Horizontal ATR /Variable Angle ATR (30°~ 60°)
Horizontal ATR is suitable for the analysis of rubber, viscous liquid, large surface sample and pliable solids etc. Variable angle ATR is used for measurement of films, painting (coating) layers and gels etc.
- Easy installation and operation
- High light throughput
- Variable depth of IR penetration
- Micro samples analysis, minimum sample size: 100µm (DTGS detector) and 20µm (MCT detector)
- Non-destructive sample analysis
- Translucent sample analysis
- Two measurement methods: transmission and reflection
- Easy sample preparation
Single Reflection ATR
It provides high throughput when measuring materials with high absorption, such as polymer, rubber, lacquer, fiber etc.
- High throughput
- Easy operation and high analytical efficiency
- ZnSe, Diamond, AMTIR, Ge and Si crystal plate can be selected according to application.
Accessory for Determination of Hydroxyl in IR Quartz
- Fast, convenient and accurate measurement of Hydroxyl content in IR quartz
- Direct measurement to IR quartz tube, no need to cut samples
- Accuracy: ≤ 1×10-6 (≤ 1ppm)
Accessory for Oxygen and Carbon in Silicon Crystal Determination
- Special silicon plate holder
- Automatic, fast and accurate measurement of oxygen and carbon in silicon crystal
- Lower detection limit: 1.0×1016 cm-3 ( at room temperature)
- Silicon plate thickness: 0.4~4.0 mm
SiO2 Powder Dust Monitoring Accessory
- Special SiO2 powder dust monitoring software
- Fast and accurate measurement of SiO2 powder dust
Component Testing Accessory
- Fast and accurate measurement of the response of such components as MCT, InSb and PbS etc.
- Curve, peak wavelength, stop wavelength and D* etc can be presented.
Optic Fiber testing Accessory
- Easy and accurate measurement of the loss rate of IR optic fiber, overcoming the difficulties for fiber testing, since they are very thin, with very small light-passing holes and uneasy to fix.
Jewelry Inspection Accessory
- Accurate identification of jewelries.
- Fixed liquid cells and demountable liquid cells
- Gas cells with different pathlength